Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Divergent

Hey Boo,

How's it going?  I'm just super mega blah lately... It's going to be rough few weeks with the holidays and whatnot...

So anyways, I thought writing an email about nonsense silly stuff would make me feel a little less blue...

So, you know I like to read, and I've been reading a lot lately.  I recently read the Divergent series, which is of course, books meant for "young adults."  Those are my favorite kind of books right?  Because I'm basically a 14-year-old stuck in a 30-year-olds body... :-)

Well, of course they are making the books into movies.  The trailer for the first movie just came out a couple weeks ago.

OMG!

You know my favorite show, Teenage Pregnancy?  (I think it's really called The Secret Life of the American Teenager, but that is just what we called it...)  Well anyways, you know how we thought they were all the most amazing actors ever?!?!  (I hope you can sense my sarcasm through my writing...)  That main girl from the show is the main character in the Divergent movie!!! What!?!?!  Ugh, are you kidding me?!?!  She is not who I pictured at all for this character.  It's another "now I'm depressed" moment seeing that she is in the movie! :-P  Even in the trailer, I'm just like, ugh, I can't stand your voice... Go talk about pregnancy, and babies, and if you are going to get married, and of course, s e x... :-P  But even though I can't stand her, you know I still can't stop watching that show, it's the train wreck that you can't look away from! :-)

So yeah, that's just my sillyness for now.

I am seriously missing you like whoa.  For reals.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment