Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Good and The Bad

Hey boo,

How's it going?

I'm pretty darn excited right now. One of my posts from my Me Plus 3... TODAY! blog was shared on a HUGE bloggers Facebook page, which has TONS of followers. So my post is going crazy. For my little blog, I consider it viral. No, it's not going to make national headlines, but I've had more page views in one day than I usually get in 1 month! :-) I'm so pumped!

On the down side, I'm missing you big time. A) I want to tell you about it so much. When I first discovered it, I was shaking I was so excited, and I wanted to tell someone who would be just as excited with me.

On an unrelated to blogging note, B) I'm trying to do something in Excel and I can't figure out how to do it. I need my Excel Guru. I would tell you what I want, and you would laugh because it's so easy. I know it's easy and it's totally possible, I just can't figure out how to get the right functions set up. Grrr...

Anyways, Lovebuckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment