Monday, April 14, 2014

Our Kids Basically Have the Same Name...

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I'm exhausted.

It's weird, because I always feel like, "how can it get any worse?"  But then it feels like it DOES get worse...

Anyways, I'm too tired to even talk about all my crazy drama.  I just wanted to quick write down a little story before I forget... which I actually have been forgetting for the past couple weeks, but it just popped into my mind and I thought, "I need to write that down!"

It's totally dorky, but I had my first experience with confusion over the fact that we have a child named Charlotte and one named Charles.  Ugh... You know I was worried about that...

They both got prescribed antibiotics from the doctor, but different antibiotics.  I dropped off the prescriptions at the pharmacy, and they ask for Will's (Charles') birth date, and I give that to them, and then they look at the other prescription and they are like "Wait, you want to have both of these filled?"

And I was like, "Yeah, they are for 2 different kids."

And they are like, "Oh... I didn't notice that.  Ok, what's Charlotte's birth date as well?"

Gah, we are so dorky with having kids named basically the same thing... It's like we should have named all our kids George Foreman... :-P

Anyways, that's it.  I'm really, really missing you...

Lovebuckets.

No comments:

Post a Comment