Monday, May 19, 2014

Bowling Ball Head

Hey boo,

How's it going?

I forgot to tell you about Will's most recent hair cut.  I think it was his 3rd or 4th hair cut so far.  And I'm already pretty darn sick of getting it cut all the time!

Great Clips was having their $5.99 sale, so I took him during that to save some money.  Since I feel like his hair grows so fast, I had them cut it the shortest it's been yet.  I told them to just take the buzzer to his whole head!  They did a #5 all over... Seriously, I don't understand boy hair cuts yet.  Will I ever learn?

He has "bowling ball head" now!  Remember when you started getting the same length all over, and that's what I would call your head when you came home from the hair cut place?

Also, whoa!  He looks so much like you now.  Like, I can't put my finger on it about what it is that looks like you, but I just look at him, and I see you.  It breaks my heart but I like it, at the same time.  It's weird.

I wish you were here to give me advice on his hair.  Is it weird that I worry so much about it?  It's just something I'm so not familiar with...

Ok, that's it.  Just wanted to let you know that your son is carrying on your "bowling ball head" tradition. :-)

Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment