Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Me Plus 3... Today!

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I'm just the usual...

So, I've been working on a new little hobby over the past several weeks...

I started a new "mommy blog."  I thought it would be fun to have a blog that revolves around the kids more, but still has my crappy widow stuff in it too.  :-P

While these emails to you are more for my venting and for feeling some connection to you, the other blog is more about documenting our new life.

I've been feeling self conscious about it for some reason though, so I haven't shared it with really anyone that we know.  I guess I feel silly, like, who do I think I am trying to write a cute little blog like the ones I see on Pinterest? :-P

But, I know that my emails to you have some loyal fans, so I decided to email you about my new mommy blog, in case they wanted to check it out, and maybe give me some feedback?  Even if it's bad!

I think my work terms something like this as a "soft launch."  Where only a few select people get to see the new product before it is officially on the market.  I decided that the "few select people" will be those who happen to read these emails without me posting them on FB!

So, here is the link to my mommy blog: MePlus3Today.blogspot.com

It's a work in progress, but I think it would be so fun to become a "real" blogger!  What do you think, does it have potential?

Ok, talk to you later!  Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment