Monday, May 19, 2014

Not a Morning Person

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I'm like this: zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...

Seriously, I am so not a morning person.

Do you remember when we used to carpool when we were both working in Zeeland?  You would ask me why I wasn't talking, and I'd be like "Because I'm still sleeping."

And you'd look at me, and give our little inside joke response "You sleep funny."

But for real, my body is up and moving and interacting with the physical world, but inside, I'm still sleeping.

So it sucks when I walk in to work first thing in the morning, and people try to talk to me.  Just the casual "how was your weekend?" is brutal!  It's even worse when they start coming at me with "work stuff".  C'mon, are you for real?

And it is downright  horrible when they come at me after I've been on vacation for a week.

Sssshhh!  Just SSSSHHH!

Let me sit at my computer, remember how to do my job, and then come talk to me in a hour.  Or 2.  Or maybe even 3.

Isn't it funny how I can type an email while I'm still sleeping? :-P

Ok, lovebuckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment