Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I'm feeling like I have no memory...

So yesterday was Will's first time having "people food."  Yes, he's almost 10 months old and hasn't eaten anything besides baby food, puffs, and his bottle.

I just forgot how it worked.  How did this transition go with the girls?  It just seems like they've been eating regular food for forever.

I wish you were here to remind me, and talk about it with me.

I didn't even get a picture of Will eating his big boy food.  I wasn't even the one to give it to him.

Basically, I have no idea what I'm doing.  And I hate that I'm the only one left to "remember" all the early stuff with the kids.  And I just feel like poor Will is having a really unfortunate "babyhood."  I'm barely present in his life, and I feel like he is losing his bond with me.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

Sigh...

Ok, hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment