Tuesday, January 7, 2014

V Months

Hey boo,

How's it going?

So, yesterday was 5 months since we lost you.  And the weird thing is, I actually didn't even realize it.

It's not because I'm forgetting you, or forgetting that day, or forgetting the pain.  I just really had no idea what the date was yesterday.  We are just coming off of "Christmas break", so I haven't been really paying attention to the days...

I just happened to be sitting here thinking, "Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 5 months.  This still doesn't seem real..."  And then I looked at the calendar, and I was like "Whoa, apparently it was 5 months yesterday!  Where have I been?"

It's weird that time is passing SO FAST and yet SO S L O W at the same time.  Again, with the crazy oxymorons of my life...

Anyways, not the most miniscule moment of time passes that I don't miss you, think about you, hurt for you.  I was trying to the think of the "math" way to explain it... Like, you know how there are basically infinity amounts of numbers between 0 and 1.  Like, you could go all the way to 0.000000000000000001.  If you keep charting those small increments, it just looks like a continuous line.  Isn't that like a "Limit" or something?  I can't think of what it is, but basically, even down to the 0.00000000000000000000000000001 seconds of time, I miss you. :-P

Ok, lovebuckets...

No comments:

Post a Comment