Monday, September 9, 2013

The Most Random Email Thread Ever!

Hey boo,

How's it going?  So today was my first day back to work... as I always say, it was "dumb..."

I didn't realize how much I would miss you at work, a place that you never even were!  But there were so many times I wanted to email you about something that happened or what I was thinking.  For a split second, I would forget and almost start a new email to you.  And then I would remember... and that sucked.  There was also a time that my desk phone rang, and again, I was expecting to look at the caller ID and see your number, because nobody ever calls me at work!  But of course it wasn't you, it was actually a "wrong number" person...

So, I was looking through my inbox today at work, and fortunately, I have a bunch of old emails from you.  And they made my smile.  We are such nerds!  But they also made me sad... the last thread of emails between us is from the day you stayed home sick the week before the world ended.  Blah...

Anyways, I thought I'd "Forward" you one that made me smile.  It's a really long thread that spans 2 days and was pretty pointless... Apparently we like to talk about the kids and food!  Here it is:


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:43 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject:


Hi boo – what should we do for din?  Remind me to defrost that turkey and gravy and we could do that later this week.


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:55 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

I don’t know… what kinds of stuff did you buy at the store?

The girls can eat your pasta stuff that you made again???  Or, if you picked up rice, we could do chicken cordon blues…


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:56 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.  I’ll get more rice and we can do chicken cordon blue and the girls can have a little or whatever.  PS:  I want chicken keiv or whatever the other one we have is.  We have 2 big boxes in the freezer.  Love you!  What should I have for lunch?


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:02 PM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

The other one is Chicken parmesean… is that ok?

I was a moo and got mcdonalds for lunch cuz I had to meet someone there to sell stuff… :-P  Maybe get blimpie or something?


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:03 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Yeppers.  J

Yeah, I probably will get blimpie with cheetos J


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:25 PM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

mmm…cheetos…

I made $51 selling stuff today.  I sold to 2 different Herman Miller people and then one person I had to meet at Mcdonalds… and another herman Miller person just emailed me and wants to buy those blue throw pillows that are in little brother’s room.  Yay.


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:27 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

That’s awesome! 


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:14 PM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

So, I’ve been thinking I’m going to bite the bullet for little brother’s buns and buy the expensive wipes for him after he’s born.  We have that $25 Amazon gift card that I can use, and then I just earned a $5 Amazon gift card today for taking an online survey.  I’ll order then soon-ish.


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:30 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

If you say so…  I don’t think it makes a difference.  I mean if you’re sitting in pee you’re going to get diaper rash.


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:15 PM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

I don’t know… I feel like the wipes are also harsh on their buns… I just don’t want him to get ouchie buns right away…

Should I reschedule my next doctor’s appt?  Right now, it’s on Friday, Feb. 22 at 9am, but I’m thinking about rescheduling it to Friday, Feb. 15… it just sucks cuz on the 15th, the doctor is at the downtown office… but I don’t think my mom will be able to watch the girls on the 22nd cuz that is the day she leaves for Texas… 


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:30 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

You should try to get in on one of your off days when the girls are at school.


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:33 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

Hi boo, did you make it to work?  What time did the girls get checked in at?


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:34 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Yep, I’m here.  Girls got checked in at 7am.  Dude, the room was super full this morning.  I was like, “who’s all these babies??”


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:08 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

Cuz I think all the babies from the other rooms end up in wobbler’s first thing in the morning for some reason, and then split up into the other rooms…  did you happen to ask about Charlotte’s napping situation?

Is Tyler the one who was the girls boyfriend?  He always comes up to me wanting to get picked up when I get the girls… I wonder if I look like his mom or something?


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:13 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Crap no!  Remind me to ask tomorrow.  I totally will, I just forgot.  I’m also curious if they still brush their teeth or snot.

Yeah, Tyler and his mom are always getting dropped off at the same time as us.  His mom is taller but with dark hair and glasses.  I usually say hi to him and pat him on the head in the morning.  I don’t think you look that much like him.  He usually has a runny nose if I remember right.  J  His mom is the one that I think is overly protective.  Dude, so watch the applegram for poop.  They didn’t have poop at bed time diaper or this morning diaper.  


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:13 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

Poop-a-loop!  Maybe they will have a blow out at school and then we won’t have to deal with it. J

Dude, I’m starting to stress out about brother… I’m feeling very unprepared…


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:14 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Me too…   Did my mom email you?  J  She just asked if we were ready and what our plans were.  I’m like… uhhh…. to have a baby?


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:34 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

Wait?!?!  What?!?!  We’re having  a baby?!?! J

Nope, she didn’t email me.  I was just thinking about it, and we basically have most of the “necessities” for right when he’s born.  We’ll be able to diaper him, feed him, and clothe him.  But he doesn’t have a place to sleep yet… we (ie. You) need to find the hardware for the bassinet, I think it’s downstairs somewhere… hopefully in the box…

Dude, daycare just called… the girls are freakin out… I told them to Tyelonel them cuz of their teeth, and maybe give them a snackie, and hopefully that will calm them down.  I feel bad… I wasn’t sure if I’m supposed to be like, k, I’ll pick them up, or what???


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:35 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Poor babies…   taggie too.  I bet they are just hungry or tired and need attention.  You visit them at lunch.  J


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:42 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

I feel like visiting will make them worse, ya know, when I have to leave and stuff…
Yeah, I did say to give them snackie, she said they have crackers… I wonder if we are the only ones who get calls that our kids are spazzing…?


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:43 AM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Lol -  hope not!


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:33 AM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

I set up email addresses for the girls to help document all their fun stuff and new things they are learning.

Feel free to email them whenever you want to tell them funny things! J


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:16 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Fun!  J  I just ate the rest of my blimpie sub for lunch.  What did you have?  

We should do orange chicken for din.  It’s in the bottom of the freezer.  Will you start it when you get home?


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:13 PM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

I won another free pop from subway (as 40 My Coke Reward points)…

Go here to see another free code you can enter to see if you win.  


From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:26 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Ha – I suck!  Not a winner!


From: Sarah L Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:30 PM
To: Chaz Martin
Subject: RE:

C’mon dude… :-P
You never entered your free points from when you won last time…  Don’t forget to do that, it should be in your email somewhere…
  

From: Chaz Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:45 PM
To: Sarah L Martin
Subject: RE:

Okay, now I entered it.  Love!

_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for that email thread...  Clearly we like to talk about the most random stuff...  I really miss these emails...

Guess that's it for now.  Lovebuckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment