Monday, June 9, 2014

Deep Thoughts by Sarah

Hey boo,

How's it going?

So, you know how sometimes the most random thoughts ever pop into my head?  Well, here's what I was thinking about when I was trying to fall asleep last night.

Who made up the ABC song?  Seriously, it was in my head last night...

And then I was thinking, who determined what order the ABC's go in?  Why does it start with A, why does B come next, etc?

And who determined that "B" was going to make a 'buh' sound?  And who decided what these letters were going to look like?

Who decided that putting "gh" together makes a sound like an "f"?  Why not just use an "f"?  The same goes for "ph"...

What about this whole "silent k" at the beginning of words?  What a waste of a letter!

Oh, and the list of crazy thoughts went on and on... basically, my mind was blown by the ABC's...

I know, I'm so deep. :-P

Anyways, I'm in a total funk as far as how I'm doing.  But I feel like I've been a big depressing ball of yuck when I'm writing to you.  So I wanted to write something somewhat amusing...

Missing you always!

Lovebuckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment