Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday Nights

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I'm tired.

For some reason, Saturday nights are always rough.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because I've talked to nobody but the kids all day, and then they go to bed, and I have nobody to talk to.

Although today, my mom came over in the morning so I could bring the kids to the pool for an hour.  So, I guess I did talk to someone else today.

Anyways, it took FOREVER to get all the kids to go to bed tonight.  I don't know what their deal was... I think everyone was finally asleep by 9:30... which is basically 2-2.5 hours past their bedtime...

So, I accomplished nothing tonight.  The house is a disaster, but after I got the kids down, I ate a bowl of cereal and wasted time on Pinterest...

And now, I'm too tired to do anything else.  So I'm going to actually try and go to bed early tonight.

Anyways, that's it.  I miss you a lot.  I still look at pictures and videos and think "is this really happening?"  I just miss you.

Hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment