Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chili Cook-off

Hey boo,

How's it going?

I feel like all my emails are super depressing lately.  So let me change it up a bit and just talk about some random stuff from my day...

My department had a Chili Cook-off today during lunch.  I think 9 people brought in different chili's, and there were 3 judges who had to try every single one.  The rest of us could just pick and choose which to eat, although a lot of people also tried every single one.  I only tried 5.  :-)

So yeah, it was something different.  I really liked the chicken chili's the best.  There were also some sides and toppings to go along with it.  The cornbread was AH-MAY-ZING!  Yum yum yum, delicioso! :-)  You know how I love my carbs!

Anyways, that's about it.

Lovebuckets!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment