Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kiddos

Hi boo,

How's it going?  I'm just meh...

The kids have officially transitioned to their next rooms at school.  The girls are now in Green Room and Will is in the Wobbler room.  I feel like the girls were JUST in the Wobbler room, so it's so weird.  They were transitioning right when Will was born.  So it has been almost 10 months, but still...

They are just growing up WAY too fast.  I can't even stand it!

The girls are Talky-McTalkersons...  Seriously, like full sentences.  They continue to impress me every day!

And Will thinks he is such a big boy.  He pulls up on everything and "jigga jigga jings." :-)  He likes to scootch scootch on the red/blue "car" too.  It is so cute.

Anyways, I don't have anything exciting to say.  I'm just missing you tons, as usual...

Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment