Friday, February 28, 2014

Will Does NOT Like Lima Beans

Hey boo,

How's it going?

In case you were wondering, Will does NOT like lima beans.  :-P

Remember one time you bought a bag of frozen lima beans, and I was like, um, no way, we are NOT eating those.  And then I told you the story of when my mom made me try a lima bean (because you are supposed to try things in order to know you don't like them), and I ate it, and then I immediately threw up.  And I was like, "See, I told you I don't like lima beans!"

Anyways, you cooked half the bag anyways, and served them to the girls when they were younger, before Will was born.  And they immediately spit them out.  And you could hardly eat them too.

So the other half of the bag of lima beans has been in our freezer ever since...  I'm trying to use up the food that we have and go grocery shopping less, because seriously, we have a ton of food and we waste a lot of it.  So today, I thought to myself, I'm cooking lima beans for Will's lunch.

The look on his face was priceless!  Pretty much he opened his mouth big and wide and was sticking his tongue out and gagging trying to get the lima bean out of his mouth, and then gave me a look that was like "why did you do that to me, woman??!?!" :-)

So yeah, it's safe to say that nobody in our family likes lima beans! :-P  But at least I got rid of the package of lima beans, and I don't feel so bad that I just threw it away without even attempting to cook them.

Lima beans = gross!

Ok, lovebuckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment