Saturday, February 1, 2014

Your Face vs. Mine

Hey boo,

How's it going?

So, lately I think I've discovered that I know your face better than my own.

Like, I can picture you clear as day in my head.  And I look at pictures and videos of you, and I'm just like, how the frick is it even possible that you are gone?!?!  That I'm never going to see you walk through the door again?!?!?  I can't even wrap my head around the idea.  I can still SEE where you should be in the house, the places you would sit, where you would come in after work and I would be sitting on the couch nursing Will while the girls played in the living room.  It's just so weird.  Is this real life?!?!

And then I look in the mirror, and I don't even recognize myself.  I look at the person and I think, is that really me?!?!  Is that what I look like?  I don't remember looking like this... Seriously, weird.  I just can't even explain it.

The moral of the story is, I miss you.  You should still be here.  This sucks.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment