Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Feeling Blue

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I feel blue... :-P

I wish I could explain how much I miss you.  There are no words to really express it.  I just miss you so much!  Ugh...

I had a breakdown at work today...  I try very hard to keep all my crazyness smooshed down inside while I'm at work.  Nobody wants to work with a hysterical person!  I try hard not to complain about how crappy things are for me right now.  I just try to act "normal."

But sometimes little things trigger my crazyness.  And once it starts, it is almost impossible to get back under control.  I have to leave my office and either go in the bathroom or out to my car.  And sometimes I think I have it under control, but I get back to my desk and still can't hold myself together.  I've had to take my laptop into a conference room so I could just cry and work at the same time...

Once I finally pull it back together, I'm exhausted.   I can't believe how exhausting emotions can be.  I just feel so drained.  Blah...

Anyways, like I said before, I miss you.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment