Monday, October 21, 2013

Randomly Random

Hey boo,

How's it going?  I am just missing you...

My mind has been extremely more clustered lately... I have no idea why.  I have random things that pop into my head all the time, and then it's almost like as soon as it pops in my head, it's gone again!  Some of the stuff is actually important too!  I try to write stuff down, but I'm not always able to, so the thought gets lost until it decides to pop back in my mind again...

So yeah, as always, there is a ton of stuff I want to tell you, but I just can't remember it all.

Basically, I miss you.  That's really the most important thing...

Oh man, I remembered one of my random thoughts!

So, remember how when Cullen Finnerty was missing and then found dead?  There was such a big deal at GVSU about it.  And although I was very sad for his family and friends, I was annoyed with GVSU making such a big deal about it.  I was saying that there are probably A LOT of other GVSU alumni that passed away that just went unnoticed by the university.  Sure, he was a big shot football player, but does that  mean all the rest of us are just chopped liver?  I see no pomp and circumstance for you at GVSU... So yeah, I'm just annoyed at GVSU about that...  But what doesn't annoy me lately?!?!?!

Ok, that's it for now.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment