Monday, October 21, 2013

Imagine Dragons

Hey boo,

How's it going?

So, this is the totally random thing that I would typically email you...

Basically, my mind is blown right now!  I recently discovered Spotify, and it is so much better than Pandora!  I can pretty much type in any song or CD I want and listen to the entire thing.

So, today I decided to listen to the Imagine Dragons album because it's one of the top listened to albums, and I liked their Radioactive song...

So, remember one time when they first started playing Radioactive on the radio, I was like, "Huh, that's who Imagine Dragons is... I had seen a lot of people post about them on FB, but had never heard them..."

Well, apparently I had!  The song "It's Time" started playing, and I was like, WTF, why is this playing in the middle of the Imagine Dragons CD??? I thought maybe I had pushed something wrong so other songs were in my playlist.

Nope, that's just an Imagine Dragons song.  Ha!  I had no idea they sang that.  I was laughing to myself.  I felt like I was living under a rock or something.  I've heard that song at least a million times, and I thought it was somebody else singing it.

Ok, so maybe I'm just easily amused, but this is something I would tell you about.  I don't think anyone else would understand my crazyness...

I miss you.

Lovebuckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment