Monday, March 17, 2014

Goose Egg

Hey boo,

How's it going?

So, this weekend, I was throwing something away in the trash that is in the closet near the door to the garage, and I boomed my forehead against the door-frame of the closet SO HARD!

Seriously, I have no idea how I even did it.  It's like I have no concept of spacial recognition or whatever it is.  It was definitely one of my more airhead-ey moves... Like the one time I closed my hair in the car door when I was first meeting your parents.  Or the other time I tried to "trick" off a fence, and instead, went through the fence and smashed my head on the ground and scraped up my shins.

So, yeah, it was so hard that I actually got a goose egg on my forehead!  I don't even know the last time I had a goose egg.  Have I ever even had a goose egg?!?!  Who knows!

Anyways, it still hurts, so that is why I remembered to tell you about it.  Like, when I put lotion or make up on it, it's like pushing on a bruise.  I bet if you were here, you would push on it, and be like "Does that hurt?"  to which I would yell "Yes!".  You were awesome like that. :-)

Anyways, that's it.  As always, I miss you lots!

Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment